Wednesday 3 June 2015

Just chilling

So with the holidays looming the school work has somewhat gone down. I still have a couple of tests waiting for me before the vacation starts but I am already mentally on holiday.

Which basically means I have had time to surf the net and of course I could not miss a glimpse of Caitlyn Jenner who I personally cannot compare to Bruce Jenner anymore but I guess that was the point.

No matter how weird or unexpected it was for me who has been watching the famous reality show, Keeping up with the Kardashians, from day one I have now settled down. I understand why Jenner had to go through the change, she needed it. From the pictures I have seen Caitlyn seems happy and at the end of the day that is what life is all about.

Do you booboo! do you!!!
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment