Thursday 23 July 2015

Eyes wide open

I see things and people for what they really are now.

It is depressing that this week had to be what it was. I realised that the people I thought I was close to I actually am not. I am not one to rant and rave about situations I can not change but this time around I can't even help it.

I have spent over a year with the same people, vibing with them and thinking I was one of 'them' but truth be hold I am not. So I have taken it upon myself to stop trying to fit in. I know the world has made us think we need people to survive but I am going to try to go through life with less people.

I mean I have my mother, my family, I have God so in actual fact I just need to be satisfied with that and move on. My days of thinking friends will always be there to hold your hand in the dark are fading away quickly and that's not such a bad thing. I read a quote recently and it reads,"Make as many friends as you can, but don't build your life on them alone. It is an unstable foundation."

If I am going to take anything from this unfortunate situation it will be strength. I will not be defined by the number of people I have in my life.

Hopefully I wont be this mad for my next post.
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment